Saturday, December 11, 2010

SOMETHING IN THE WAY SHE MOVES

First by those brandy-colored, slightly parted lips this attraction began, as she, facing me, smiled so lovingly. Then (my God, see them laughing, squinting, glowing), eyes were smiling also with their own brand of love. But what next happened, she turned, beckoning me to follow. From the beach up the marbled staircase, I two steps behind...

Speaking of behind, never during a lifetime of observing female charms had I witnessed a more 'moving' pair of--well, perfect roundness, beneath a pantied suit--not for swimming.


My hands wanted not to touch, but maybe leave just an impression, sensation, one fingered palm print on each quivering globe. Still following behind and below, my view of that sight--her centeredness, her essence from within, merging itself outward--which branded her "SHE".

My now-girl-friend walked, sort of mimicking the walk of an over-confident athlete, her shoulders swaying a natural flowing grace. This moving upper-bodied exquisiteness resulted in an astonishing ass-swing in unique fashion. Wearing flat-heeled shoes showed her gaited movements nicely enticing to me.

A more direct description--maybe a bit rude--is to characterize her walk as that of one who was trying to hide a package of illegal substance, by squeezing it tightly between her legs, all the while while walking the bit faster. And I, the 'official observer' asked myself, "Why-Oh-Why is this ass such a complete turn-on? After all, its functions are practical, and but barely few!"
_________________________________________________________

Faintly I heard someone saying, "Keep working him over, he may come back to us, don't give up.  Any BP yet?  He looks whiter than white".

Another spoke, almost reverently  "Must have been a hugely traumatic experience, whatever he's been through. Hope he makes it, I'd give  anything to hear his story".

And I, listening to the work and words of EMS technicians, knew I had been somewhere, somewhere, but where? Maybe heaven?  I cannot talk, only hear and think. I believe I am immobile, maybe in a coma?

Last memory I have is of my Sweetheart slipping her thumbs into the sides of her suit-panty, and......right there it all goes blank...............except the words of a song keep flowing through my brain:

"Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.

Somewhere in her smile she knows,
That I don't need no other lover.
Something in her style that shows me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how...."